立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索

探索性分析

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-8-10 12:21:27
陈老师好,下面这是审稿人给的意见。让我探索性分析,那我探索性分析完以后怎么办呀?陈老师能根据审稿人意见给点建议吗?谢谢陈老师啦

David F Hamilton, PhD (Reviewer 2): Thanks for inviting me to review this revised submission. This is an improved manuscript and the authors have dealt with most of the issues. I do think this is a worthwhile paper highlighting a changing practice at a hospital in China. The analysis is a bit simplistic - its probably somewhat under-powered and co-linearity of variables is not well controlled. On balance though, if taken as something of an exploitative analysis, this is quite reasonable. I would certainly recommend stating this exploratory analysis however.

I also recommend being a bit more circumspect about the causality of these 'significant' associations. Ultimately, I think a lot of these factors probably cluster and contribute to the overall effect of reducing LOS with time. I still have something of an issue with the year of admission analysis. I think this is really a surrogate for the change in pathway. I would also recommend addressing this factor not as a linear variable but by dichotomising prior to and following 2014 - where the major change happened - you can then explain this as the formation of the physiotherapy team etc

使用道具 举报 回复
发表于 2019-8-22 19:13:35
1.探索性分析好像只能判断出变量是不是正态分布,然后我根据其是否正态分布分别采用非参数检验和参数检验,审稿人的目的是这个吗,这有点多余吧?

2.他说让我对the causality of these 'significant' associations谨慎点,这个是啥意思呀,是少用significant吗?

3.审稿人一直觉得我的数据分析under-powered and co-linearity of variables,但是我做共线性诊断的时候并没有发现共线性,我回头就这样回复他应该可以的吧?

这个最后一次修回,提的都是统计的问题,成败在此一举。麻烦陈老师啦。
使用道具 举报 回复 支持 反对
发表于 2019-8-22 19:15:01
1.探索性分析好像只能判断出变量是不是正态分布,然后我根据其是否正态分布分别采用非参数检验和参数检验,审稿人的目的是这个吗,这有点多余吧?

2.他说让我对the causality of these 'significant' associations谨慎点,这个是啥意思呀,是少用significant吗?

3.审稿人一直觉得我的数据分析under-powered and co-linearity of variables,但是我做共线性诊断的时候并没有发现共线性,我回头就这样回复他应该可以的吧?

这个最后一次修回,提的都是统计的问题,成败在此一举。麻烦陈老师啦。
使用道具 举报 回复 支持 反对
发表于 2019-8-22 21:39:30
...成为会员可查看全部,【点击成为会员】
使用道具 举报 回复 支持 反对
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ在线咨询